Friday 17 August 2012

First school week

Hej! :)

This week was my first school week after summer vacation. School started on Tuesday at 9 am. Wednesday was already a normal school day with lessons and homework. I have already got tons to do, so I'll be very busy for a while. After one month I'll have my finals of health education and Swedish, so I'll also be busy with studying for them. So, I'm sorry if I don't have much free time to reply to my pen pals' letters. Anyway, I'll reply to all of you, when I have a chance. I always try to reply as soon as I can, I'm sure you all know that. :)

I'm so HAPPY it's a weekend now! I have been waiting for this since the day school started. ;) Today I'll be going to our summer cottage. I'll have a great time there - I'll swim, take a sauna, barbecue, maybe harvest some mushrooms and so. I hope you have great plans for the weekend, too!

The mail update;
Sent to:
- Asena, Turkey
- Julia, Finland
- Sofia, Finland
- Almante, Lithuania
- Joanna, Aruba
- Nastya, Ukraine

Received from:
- Daphne, Hong Kong


I also received three lovely postcards! Two of them came from my pen pals and one is from postcrossing.

From The Netherlands. :)

From my lovely Swedish pen pal <3

My first card from Grenada :))

See how lovely stamps they have in Grenada!! 
Happy weekend for all of you! 
I'll do homework now, and then start to enjoy the weekend! :) 

- Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment