Friday 29 March 2013

Last week of March

Heyy! :)

I'm so happy right now, because I'm done with all the exams. Russian was the last one, which I had on Monday. I don't have any idea how they went, but I bet I made some stupid mistakes as usual. I'll know the results in May. Now I can only wait for them, though I also need to decide where to apply for next. The applying will end soon, so I'm kinda in a rush now..

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! :)

This week I sent out letters to:
- Amit, Israel
- Gladys, Singapore
- Harjyot, India
- Emma, Australia
- Catarina, Portugal

I received some letters, too:
- Mari-Liis, Estonia
- Dora, Hungary
- Florencia, Uruguay
- Li Xin, China








Here are some postcards. :)

from Hungary
from China - it looks like Venice in Italy :)
My dad sent this card for me from Vuokatti, Finland

This card is from Malaysia. It looks very interesting. :) 

Enjoy Easter and write many letters! ;) 

- Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment