Friday 14 June 2013

Week 24 '13

Well, it's time for a mail update. haha or 777 as they say in Korea.
I haven't done anything that exciting lately, except for attending the Military Run event last Saturday, June 8th. https://www.facebook.com/Militaryrun
I didn't have my camera with me, so I couldn't take any photos.
Here are some photos of the event via google. Three first lines show pictures of this event.
It was basically about running 11km in a difficult nature with water, sand, mud, hills and so. :) It was difficult, but I had lots of fun. I'm sure mom and I will attend this event again if it's organized next year, too. x)






Then for the mail update. This week I received letters from:
- Inga-Siv, Sweden
- Ga Yeon, South Korea
- Jeanne, Hong Kong
- Abdülkadir, Turkey
- Mari-Liis, Estonia














I also received some birthday cards :) 




and one via postcrossing. 

RUSSIA
This week letters were send to:
- Micaela, Spain 
- Emma, Australia 
- Emilia, Finland 
- Florencia, Uruguay (re-written)
- Ga Yeon, South Korea 
- Jeanne, Hong Kong 

Have a great weekend! :)) 

- Tiia



No comments:

Post a Comment