Thursday 2 January 2014

Welcoming 2014

I hope the year 2014 has started well for all of you! I spent New Year's at my grandma's place, in Hamina, as always. One year I was sick, so we didn't go there, but all the other years we have been there. During the New Year's Eve we watched ski-jumping on TV (I have no idea why this is always a part of our day..), ate way too much and took a sauna - ''We washed the previous year away'' like my grandpa used to say. We did watch some firework as well. :) Too bad the ground was all grey, as there wasn't any snow. It looked so boring! :s Hopefully, it snows soon! I made a video post for you, which felt so weird! hah.


Did you make any resolutions for 2014?

Now some random pics of my New Year's Eve. :)




My grandma always has fantastic flowers, as you may have noticed! 



The squirrel was so cute!!
Fireworks!! :)





















Some weeks ago I promised to show you my self made Xmas cards, so here they are. :) 





2 comments:

  1. Oon jo pidemmän aikaa lueskellu tätä sun blogii mut en oo tajunnu liittyy lukijaks :D mut siis kiva ku kirjotat englanniks, mukavaa vaihteluu haha. Mul on kans blogi, kirjottelen täältä briteistä sillon ku kerkiin! Eli jos kiinnostaa: http://thecoloursofmylife1.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiva kuulla. :) On mukava tietää, että joku oikessti lukeekin tätä, etten ihan vaan itelleni kirjottele. :D

      Delete