Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Weekend To Remember part. 2

The 1st part was about me spending the day in Helsinki with my lovely friend, and this post is about the days in Hamina. Straight from Helsinki mom and I continued to Hamina, which is a rather small town next to the sea. We went there to spend time with my granny and also enjoy the summer. There's a different kind of a feeling to spend the holiday there, as everything feels more relaxed as you cannot plan to many things that need to be done.

Pics from granny's garden. :)













I gotta say I like this town a lot, it's small, but not to small. It's also super awesome that it's next to the sea! I have many good childhood memories from Hamina, as I used to spend time there with my granny and grandpa.











The lovely weekend ended when we arrived back home on Monday evening, and the next day I had to go to work. I gained some lovely memories during the weekend, which I shall remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment