Thursday 16 October 2014

One of Many Days

For today I had a very good blogging idea in my mind, but I wasn't able to sleep well last night due to being a bit sick. I'm still not feeling good, so this post will be a bit random.

Today my activities have included going to school to discuss with a professor, going grocery shopping and alloying myself to eat some unhealthy delicious things. Come on, when being sick it's allowed to eat not-so-healthy things. ;)



My highlight of the day has been receiving a card from France! :) If you are planning on sending me any mail to Finland, you could ask for my Greek address. I don't want to tell it to everyone because I try to avoid any mail arriving here when I, myself, am not here anymore. Thank you for understanding! 




No comments:

Post a Comment