On the previous Sunday (December 6th), we celebrated the Independence Day of Finland. For me that day is always pretty similar as mom and I have created a tradition of baking Christmas cookies & tarts and watching the President's Independence Day Reception on TV. It's also traditional to light up two blue&white candles exactly at 6 pm.
|Baking Christmas cookies.|
|My Christmas tarts look a bit different this year.|
I have been preparing for Christmas and getting myself on a great Christmas mood by:
1. Making some Christmas cards
2. Admiring a house that is famous for its Christmas lights (in Janakkala, Finland)
3. Staying fond of Christmas lights and other decorations
4. Being optimistic about getting snow for the Christmas Eve
|This pic was taken before the snow melted away in November|
5. Listening to a Christmas Radio Channel, which can be found by clicking:
Have great Christmas preparations!!